The new generation of the best software for DJs
Rivalry in the DJ software sector is really high, something that allows users to always be looking forward to innovations and have access to products that include all the new and exciting features. Amongst the most successful programs in this field, we can find Traktor, a DJ mixing software application developed by the leading company, Native Instruments, a synonym of success.
The revolution reaches the DJing world
The latest version of Traktor is without any doubt one of the best programs for mixing music that has been launched to the date. Its predecessor already managed to revolutionize the world of deejaying, but this second version is here to confirm Traktor as the main, if not only, product to have when it comes to mixing music.
A product for DJs that is appealing, intuitive and addictive.
Traktor supports up to four tracks at the same time. Its interface has been remodeled to give a more intuitive touch to its functions, and the file explorer has also been improved for a better organization of your music library.
- Up to 4 players or decks available at the same time to create unique mixes.
- Improved synchronization engine. It detects rhythms and BPM's with great precisions and blocks the mix for an endless perfect synchronization.
- Professional mixer based on the technology included in the Allen & Heath hardware mixing tables.
- Integrated equalizer with 4 bands per channel, one more band than those that are usually available.
- Independent high-band and low-band filters for each channel.
- Adjustable crossfader curve.
- Four effect racks for each deck.
- Advanced and very precise function to work with loops.
- Up to 8 assignable CUE points per song.
- Four new audio effects: Tape Delay, Ramp Relay, Bouncer and Auto Bouncer, which increases the total amount of effects to 32, all of which can be synchronized to the song's speed or to the master tempo, based on the innovating REAKTOR technology.
- Sample decks and loops that are perfectly synchronisable.
- Create incredible effect chains to achieve unique results.
- Compatible with external controllers and mixers.
New TruWave system. Optimized interface.
Native Instruments has developed a new visualization system that uses the graphic information to differentiate the different elements of a song. The TrueWave system provides colored waveforms with which you can differentiate drums, vocals or aggressive synthesizer leads, to name a few examples.
Furthermore, you have several zoom levels to observe the contents of your songs with great precision, as well as the general song view, that allows us to view everything with a mere glance.
On the other hand, the different visualization modes have a new addition, “Essential View” a view that has been optimized to use Traktor together with an external mixer or controller.
Sample Decks and Loop Recorder, welcome to the future
That isn't where the innovations of Traktor end. The new “Sample Decks” will allow you to launch up to four audio samples on each one of the decks, all perfectly synchronized with the tempo. This opens a full range of possibilities to remix and edit music. Import any song to the dedicated slots and even, capture the audio from the software to introduce it into your session thanks to the new Loop Recorder.
This tool is capable of instantly recording any audio source that you indicate. Register the loop and use it as another part of your set. It's even possible to use it as a fifth additional player!
The revolution is here. Download Traktor for free and join in.
Innovations in the latest version
- Integration with Ableton Link.
- Step sequencer for Remix Decks.
- Integration via Advanced HID.
- You need to have a ZIP compatible compressor.
- The trial version can be used for 30 minutes.
Traktor DJ iPhone DJ 1.6.5
Practice deejaying from your iPhone